List of Coco Peat Advantages in Kitchen Garden:
- Oco Peat is the best material to enhance Potting Mixture porosity.
- This holds an average of eight times the volume of water and humidity. It can,
- therefore, be used alone for the holding capacity of water.
- Water’s requirement for this soil content is much less.
- It’s very hydrophilic, Coco Peat. This nature of Coco Peat helps to absorb water or moisture very quickly.
- Since it is an Organic Medium, Cation Exchange Capacity is more. Hence it helps in the exchange of Cations from the nutrients and water that roots absorb.
- Since it is lightweight, transportation, storage, and handling costs of Coco Peat is very less.
- 100% Organic Product that’s a big plus point to it.
- Coco Peat is also used to improve Kitchen Garden Plants ‘ shelf life.
People often don’t know what Coco Peat’s applications in agriculture are. Coco Peat’s uses are numerous, making it the most versatile in the planting list. Here is the list of some of Terrace Gardening’s Coco Peat uses.
List of Use of Coco Peat Farming:
- It is useful to make mixtures of Potting.
- You can see that in the Green Houses as well.
- Hydroponics That Media’s main element.
- Big Nursery and Gardens part.
- It is the best support in nursery seedling.
- For horticulture and floriculture, it also has its applications.
- Coco Peat is used by farmers as Worm Bedding.
- Home Gardening or Kitchen Gardening or Terrace Gardening is the best soil content